CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2005

Baby O'Mine

So it's most likely a girl... it was being VERY modest and not really showing much at the ultrasound... we got to see all the limbs ( with 10 fingers and 10 toes) and the spine and the bottom, and the head.

Very cute kid.

But most of the evidence is leaning to this little one being a girl, we will have another ultrasound on the 29th, and maybe we can get some more definition in the pics. Will post ultrasound pix when I can... I will try to get online when I am out east, but remember, dial-up is soooo very slow.

Toodles... and have a great St. Patrick's Day!

6 comments:

Anonymous

Apparently no one is reading your blog.

- Me

Shal

Oh yes they read, (well assuming they can) and they email me at my email address. I can't help my celebrity!

Anonymous

You are too high on yourself.

Shal

high? I think not, it's all natural!

Anonymous

Hey, I read your Blog! Anyway, I'm so happy for you...it's a girl! (I'd be just as happy either way...just so you know :p)...But wow, that must have been quite an experience...

Hope things are going well with you...:D.

Take care and God Bless.

Anonymous

Hey kiddo, Yeah a little girl! Well, don't paint the room pink yet, you never know what may spring up. :) I know Dennis is psyched about it. For the love of God please don't name her or him LISA or BART! Congrats and I have to jet. -Love ya, Connie