CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Bitchy Blog

Well I warned you... I had a good time out East. It was amazing... I was prepared to fend off the Easterners whom I thought would be really pissy and mean to me, but I think they know that spring will approach and that they will be out of the cold winter hell and everyone that I met on the trip and the random ppl that I asked directions for in NYC (with the exception of a dyed red-headed 50ish woman who wanted to look 30 ish) were so helpful and nice, and they didn't even steal my wallet...

The thing that sucked the MOST about Spring break is that I got pneumonia/bronchitis... But mom was cool and she made me all the good Indian food that was going to make me feel better... and man let me tell you...it was good food.

Also a recommendation... don't get sick when pregnant, it's like having 2 or 3 dieseases at the same time.

For those of you who want to know (and know me) I am registered at Target and Babiesrus.com. So get with it and check it out online.

Ok so maybe it wasn't that bitchy of a blog, but I warn you.. I am prone to mood swings.

0 comments: