CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Many Moons...

Oh crap I just lost what I thought was a very good entry... the fates have decided otherwise and now I get to re-write...

Well essentially I was saying how nice it was to be out of the city life (we're not on a farm). We like to see the stars at night from our backyard. For those of you who don't have one I am sorry. It's so nice to sit out on a breezy night and sip iced tea and just relax. It's still to cold here in Colorado, but I am thinking of the day that I will do that.

Most cities are nice to visit, but I just don't think I want to live in one again. Not that suburbs are great either. I think where we are is an in-between.

Going up to the Big Apple to visit the parental units and extended family. So after this Thursday it will probably be a week before I can blog again, unless I can borrow dad's computer and even then it will be dial-up (blech). But I will come back and tell you all about my spring break.

Also for those of you who want to know. I will be posting the result of the ultrasound this Thursday. Hopefully this kid isn't shy and we will be able to determine if it's a boy, girl, or a cute little alien.. hehe

Also please feel free to comment, if you hate the site or you want to tell me that it stinks you can always tell me and post anonymously. Also if you love it, but are just a shy person you can do that too... I would love to hear back from my worshippers... oops I meant readers...

0 comments: