CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Whatta man

Yeah ok, this one is about the hubby.

He is doing A LOT around the house. He is finishing a room in the basement (all by himself) and he is also going to work on his boat, and today he even made dinner.

He is definitely a better more patient cook than I am. He has more patience to stand and stir than I do. I usually end up getting distracted and burning food, and then we have to go out... I wonder if this is what is contributing to my weight...

And now for my Spring Break, I get to go and visit my parents up in NJ. I am so excited. Living so far away and only seeing them 2 or 3 times a year is super hard, and he understands that. Plus he gets a week where he doesn't have me "hovering".

He's a good husband, definitely a keeper.

1 comments:

Shal

Just got a "vintage" sewing machine... Hubby read the manual and is now sewing like crazy... I feel like this is an attempt to challenge me, but somehow I don't feel so threatened, this just means we don't have to throw out every pair of ripped pants, but yes people I have learned how to thread the damn thing.