CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2005

Oy Vey!

I am so freaking tired.. have I said that enough yet, I have a feeling it's a theme here... But really I have good reason to be. I was up at 5 am, at my CNA clinical from 7 am - 3pm, and then at my chemistry lab from 6 pm to 9 pm (and that was for a practical.. a test) PLUS I have to get a paper done, a write-up for a lab tomorrow, and homework in same lab, talk about BUSY... but again this goes back to procrastination, I tend to do that a lot. I have got to stop that. But how... ?(insert whiny voice here)

Ok so instead of this blogging crap that I am doing now, I should be researching lung volumes and respiration, but how appetizing and interesting does that sound when I wish I were snug in a bed and having my eyes lusciously closed and just resting... oh that sounds better than chocolate. hmmm... zzzzzzz... Thunk.... (that was my head hitting this desk)... back to work!

3 comments:

Cattiva

I can SO relate. I am the WORST procrastinator, especially when it comes to school. Every semester it never fails. I always convince myself that somehow THIS semester will be different. It never is. *sigh* Just be proud that you can function under the pressure of the time crunch.

buqt

I find I procrastinate on an odd selection of things -- usually the things I want to do LEAST! But, I know you - you will manage to get this all done and get great marks too! Just make sure to take naps and make hubby take care of you....

Shal

yes yes, i actually had hubby help me, he is good with technical papers (this turned out to be harder than I thought) and he was a godsend, though he says I now "owe" him, I married him, isn't that good enough?