CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 24, 2005

Don't touch the belly!

Thank goodness it's Friday. I am so ready for this weekend. We are going to a WEDDING. Summer weddings are a lot of fun. I don't think I have been to a wedding that was NOT in the summer... summer to me being from like May to Septemberish...

I have been invited to weddings at other times of the year, but because of school, or just no cheap flights (or this year can't fly cause too preggo- sorry sis (hers is in Sri Lanka) and cousin), I have had to decline. But summer weddings I think are WAY more expensive. I know ours was.

I have my outfit all ready, I can't wait to get dressed up... even if it's maternity dress up. I am must excited to get my hair all coiffed, and my nails done. Just feeling a lil glamourous is nice. This coming from the girl who pretty much schlumps around in pajamas or shorts most days, cause it's too much effort to get all gussed up to be hanging at home.

Well best get the beauty sleep going, need all the help I can get to look GOOD tomorrow.

And if anyone touches my stomach tomorrow I might haul off and hit them. I don't think I can handle random people touching the pregnancy belly.

0 comments: