CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Happy Anniversary, Dear!

So the hubby and I went to the doc's this AM, and it was nice, the DOC was "measuring" and I had to have D hold me down, how embarrassing. All so the doc could tell me I was 1 cm dilated and NO NO NO effacement.

How nice. I wake up early (well earlier than I usually do this summer) and get probed by the doc, while hubby is there, on our anniversary. Nothing says I love you like getting probed while your husband watches...

I know I sound so whine-y lately here, and I apologize. If you saw me in person now you would HEAR how whine-y I am too... it's bad.

And why is it, when I tell the hubby that I don't like ham, he goes to the deli, and gets 1 lb ham? really? is that just to piss me off into labor? in that case he's doing good!

0 comments: