CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Boats

Oh wow... I thought FOR SURE the kid woulda shown itself by this weekend... and still NOTHING... that's not to say there is no movement...

Oh no.. the kid likes to kick like it's having some fit, because I didn't go and get it a chocolate milkshake or Cookies and Creme ice cream. I think I should listen to the baby and definitely put that on the menu for today.. ;)

Actually, good news, and it's NOT baby related, Dee/Hubby, got his boat to start up and BOY is it loud, there was something wrong with the starter at first and he got that taken care of, and now he told me once the kiddo was here, he wants to fire it up on the water. I can't wait.. I love being on the water... Mom on the other hand... she doesn't swim.. so she might not be as thrilled to go... and the baby? well I guess he/she will have to get used to going boating/fishing as her mom and dad love to be on the lake..

I think we could fit the bassinet on the boat. Maybe. LOL (just kidding, Internet)

0 comments: