CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My lil Maggie Simpson


Here she is laying in Grandma's arms. She is so content... so this must be after she got done eating.

Usually after she is done inhaling her bottle she does not want the pacifier, for about 20 minutes. Then she ends up sounding and looking like
Maggie Simpson.

Once she is a month old (Sept 9th) I will be updating and having MANY more pictures on her own site which is at http://babeka1ser.blogspot.com/ ; if you want to go ahead and bookmark it. I will have more baby things there, and I will resume my daily bitching about life here. Haha, actually I don't have much whining lately, the baby has taken over that.

Ok well Internet, have a great upcoming Labor Day! I know it will be nice to have a day off to catch up on reading and no Anatomy Class that day, (Oh man, is it hard!)

0 comments: