CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 08, 2005

Squiggles

Baby Stuff Update :

Went to Doc's... they made me do another NST (non-stress test) and THIS time, the doc said that I had a contraction (some squiggle on the paper told him so) and that he thought it was time to check the cervix... (oh, joy to the world)

Well the good news is that compared to 2 weeks ago (when I was at 1cm), now I am 2 cms.... YEAH!!!!

yeah, right... He said that if I don't have the baby between now and thursday to come in and we will discuss inducing the baby. I have gotten lots of info stating that inducing is MUCH more painful and the chance of having a c-section goes up... I am a bit nervous now... but I just want the baby to be healthy... So please pray (or if you don't pray, think good thoughts) for baby K.

In other non-baby related news I am REALLY learning how to cook, so if you people come and visit me, I can make some good grub, and even better, I will have ice cream too. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

0 comments: