CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2005

Blessed

So far I am happy about all the life changing things that have happened.
***Everyone is healthy and safe, (minus me and the hubs getting pretty sick once this month)...
***The little one sleeps through the night (thank god, really!)
***Getting school work done, and the reading isn't too out of control. Met some new friends in school this semester and had some funny stories about their kids.
***With the hubs working 12 hour shifts, I don't get to see him as often, because when he is home, he is usually sleeping, and I am off at school or studying. So that is the part that is hard... I hope he doesn't miss a lot of the baby's milestones. I think I would go crazy if I didn't see her smile everyday...

I know there are a lot of things in my world that are going on that are horrible and have been discussed at length on the internet and other blogs, what I know is that I am very blessed by all that I have. Good family, friends, and a great life.

0 comments: