CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ahhhhh!

Ok well I was just wondering about ppd. I don't know that I had it really.

I just felt pissed off about things. Nothing about baby, but just that my life changed and I didn't understand why. I think part of it is with the whole school (eventually work)/baby and just getting used to the idea that it's just not me and D anymore. It's a WHOLE new person, and that person needs me 24/7.

Sometimes I just sit there and wonder if I am a good mom, if I am doing everything right. I feel like I just let her down sometimes. But other times I think I am a supermom and can make her so completely happy (as she has made me)... It seems so contradictory.

I guess I really am going through normal things...I don't usually feel depressed as much as I do overwhelmed at times.

I think as time goes that I won't feel so glum.

0 comments: