CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2006

Beauty and the Betta

("Really Mom, I will guard him, I promise.")


This is our youngest cat. He always liked to go and try to drink the fish water. So naughty. The betta that we had in this picture, Gunther, died when his water was changed. We had him for over 2 years. Even though it's a fish, I still miss him. He was good and just was there, when D was working late or just to harass the cats. I know that might be weird even to pet lovers.
I don't know if it's just me, but we just got cable, and it's soooo much overload. We had just the basic channels. Like maybe 10 channels, but OMG since we got the digital stuff. It's craziness, I watched ER docs pull a pole that was impaled in 2 girls in a car crash on TLC, watching Robot Chicken, watching a show about tatoos, Trick my Truck... it's just too much! I feel so crazy trying to figure out what to watch after the lil one goes to sleep. So crazy instead of choosing I just fall asleep. Sad, isn't it?
So I hope Seattle wins the Superbowl. Gotta go for the team that has their debut at SuperBowl. Sorry Steelers.

0 comments: