CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 09, 2006

Woe is me

I feel so bad... I know that i have been such a slacker and no one should come and comment on my blog anymore, but I have a good reason... It was the holidays, and I was so busy.... WAH...

Ok that's over, just noticed that no one has commented (and I guess I take that as a sign that no one has visited me) but that TOTALLY my fault cause I haven't updated much.

SO I apologize internet... it's that whole catholic guilt thing!

Ok... so where was I ... oh yes... tomorrow I start my drug class (it's called pharmacology).. the reading looks interesting... I have only taken OTC or prescription, and never DONE any "drugs". So I wonder if the prof will get into the effects of "drugs"... I mean I know a lot about them from TV, and other ppl talking about stuff, but I guess I was a sheltered kid that just never did them. Never wanted to, plus I would have probably been addicted. So I just steered clear.

Not to say that I was any angel, but I guess it intrigues me the people that do "drugs" and the reasons why....

Ok, well that's as meaningful as I am going to get tonite, in other news the little girl is now 5 months old... TIME IS FLYING!

0 comments: