CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Big Favor!!

Hey there everyone.. I have a big favor to ask you... if you go here to Genuine's blog and post a comment.. it will really help out. This story real hit me hard, and if you can show support via a comment I would really appreciate it, and I know the family would also.

Doing this will help a family purchase a plaque with their son Ben’s name to put in the Memorial Garden at the Anschutz Cancer Center. You can help with that too. For every comment Genuine gets from you today on this post, he will donate one dollar to the Steadman’s so that they may buy the plaque in Ben’s honor. Help me get to their goal of $240.00 for the price of the plaque. He’ll show them each of your comments, so take a moment and show your support. If you want to read about Ben and his life, please go and visit the Steadman's site here. He was a 6 year old boy who has a lovely family.

0 comments: