CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rain anyone?

Every once in a while I keep wondering why I have this blog. In the beginning I started it as a way of mapping out the pregnancy, and lil S's early days.

Now I think that it's a place to keep in touch with my family and friends, also I just feel that I can say what I need to here.

I hope that you (any readers that I have) understand that this is just MY blog. Not anyone else's.

I have been having a great summer. Got to see family, then family has visited, and friends are coming to visit, and it's just been a great summer, minus the fact that we have only had 2 tenths of an inch of rain in these parts. It's tough in this desert-like area. Hope we get some rain soon! (and yes my east coast blog friends, I know you wish you never saw any rain, and if I could ship it back here I would)

0 comments: