CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I couldn't think of any title (Day 8)

You would think that life is perfect, but then something comes up and you are back at the beginning, wondering if there will ever be a day when everything's perfect.

I have always thought that... like in High school, I finally was cool enough, but then we graduated and went to college, and I was a no-one, albeit cool anyway cause by that point I didn't care anymore.

I wonder if it's just something that happens that eventually you don't care what people think of you, because some days I care, but lately more and more, I just don't give a damn. I don't care what people think of my clothes, my weight, my profession, my life.


I care what I think, and maybe my immediate family. I am usually an agreeable person, but lately I get the feeling that the world is a dog eat dog type of place. You gotta look out for #1.

Despite all best intentions, there are days that you don't give a damn. I don't today.

0 comments: