CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Traveling around the internet

It's so funny, now that i moved all the way here to the land down under, I thought I was the jet-setter in the family. It's so weird, but it ended up being my parents instead.

In the last 2 weeks they have been to Tampa, Philly, and next week they will be in California. And my mom is excited about Cali, she's never been and hopes to see a celeb or too, I hope they have their camera charged up!

I wish that it was only a couple hours to jump into a plane and see family or friends, but I am so glad we live in a time where the internet puts us right with family. It's so good to see everyone everyday if we wanted too!

Sometimes D and I chat online after lil S goes to sleep so we don't wake her up accidentally. SO funny to chat online in the same house! Haha

Lil S loves the computer and so far she webcams and plays Sesame Street games.

What would I do if i didn't have the internet out here, let's hope I never find out.

0 comments: