CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Emo Guy

I just finished watching the time delayed American Idol over here, and I really hope Emo Guy wins.

Oh you don't know who I'm talking about? David Cook! Me LOVES his music!

I thought of the girls Syesha Mercado was good too, the others either fell flat or were just like the other pop crap out there. David Archuleta was good, but he was forgettable like Clay Aiken...

Not that I am simon cowell or anything, but I just have to say that for a person (like me) that hates most every reality tv show, for me to tune in and give a crap is pretty rare.

I love David Cook's singing style, he is versatile, and he's from the same town as the 2 most wonderful people I know outside of my immediate family (Aunt Helen and Uncle John).

*** GO ST. LOUIS***

Hopefully he will win, and I may have faith to watch American Idol next year.

0 comments: