CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Background change in honor of impending arrival!

In honor of the impending arrival of baby #2 (oooh still no concrete-100%-for sure name)
I changed the background. This is kinda the color scheme... we'll be roomies, since I'll need to be close. The room is a chocolate color and her bedding and her carseat are all a blue-green and chocolate.. it's so cute and yummy looking. Mom got me the cutest cover for the boppy and it's cupcakes on one side and the other side has chocolate sprinkles... Totally cute and delicious looking!

I can't wait to meet her, and I know Lil S is excited about becoming a big sister! It's all she can talk about and tell complete strangers...

Will update as I can or D or my sis RMR will update.

Any day now! :)